Saturday, July 3, 2010

好久不见

Long time no see. It's almost been 6 months since I've blogged. I feel like such a slacker. It's difficult to access blogs in China which makes trying or wanting to try even more annoying. From this day forth, I will blog.

Since my last post, I went back to Chongqing from my month vacation in America. Friday July 2 was our last day of class for this year. It's crazy! I've been in China for 1 year. I can't believe it. I'll be going back to America on July 27 and coming back in October! I'll be gone for so long! I can't believe it. It'll be really relaxing but I'll be craving China for sure!

I love this country and it's people. There's something enchanting and moving about living here. I feel like America is now a vacation home that I can go to every other year. I don't want to go back to America for college or live there for a long time. I feel like this is my home. I miss my family and friends but I feel like this is WHERE I belong. God is so humbling. I didn't think I'd feel like this. I'm speechless.

I recently got back from Beijing and Xian. I went to Xian by train with Allie and Ericka and then I met Romain and Paul in Beijing until Paul left for America. I had a blast. I took a train from Beijing to Chongqing which was 24 hours but I enjoyed it because I slept for 20 hours.

Xian is famous for the great find of the Terra Cotta Warriors. Loved it there. Beijing is the capital of China which makes it pretty well known. I visited the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, and lots of ancient Hutongs.

I'll post some pictures when China lets me. Internet is being a little annoying today! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment